Stoves Abel and Cole Terms & Conditions
OFFER SUMMARY: From Tuesday 28th May 2019 – Sunday 9th June 2019, Stoves are giving away a range cooker of your choice and six months’ worth of Abel and Cole fruit and vegetable boxes. For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post:
Facebook: We understand that fresh, organic produce deserves a cooker that’s engineered for food. That’s why we’re offering you the chance to win a Stoves range cooker of your choice plus 6 months’ worth of @Abel and Cole organic fruit & veg boxes. To enter, simply comment below telling us your favourite dish to cook.
Twitter: Want to create delicious, organic dishes on a sophisticated range cooker? We're giving one lucky winner a Stoves range cooker of your choice plus 6 months’ worth of @AbelandCole organic fruit & veg boxes. To enter, simply follow, RT and reply telling us your favourite dish to cook.
Instagram: We understand that fresh, organic produce deserves a cooker that’s engineered for food. That’s why we’re offering you the chance to win a Stoves range cooker of your choice plus 6 months’ worth of @AbelandCole fruit & veg boxes. To enter, simply follow @StovesUK and comment below telling us your favourite dish to cook. Link in bio for T&Cs. #Organic #Giveaway #Competition #AbelandCole #Delivery #Win #EthicalProduce #Sustainable
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with their favourite dish to cook.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Twitter account, RT the competition tweet and reply with their favourite dish to cook.
- To enter the competition via Instagram, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Instagram account, and reply with their favourite dish to cook.
- The competition is open from 15:00pm on Tuesday 28th May until 11:59pm on Sunday 9th June 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 9th June will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by Stoves on 12th June 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes six months’ worth of Abel & Cole fruit and vegetable boxes, and one Stoves range cooker. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- Six months’ of Abel and Cole fruit & vegetable boxes are worked out at 1 fruit and vegetable box per week, for 6 months. There is no alternative frequency arrangement.
- The winner will have the choice of any Stoves range cooker, including the size, fuel type and colour, subject to availability. Choices of range cookers can be viewed at: https://www.stoves.co.uk/products/cooking/range-cookers/
- Following confirmation of the selected Stoves range cooker as outlined in 2.9, the winner will be contacted by Stoves to arrange delivery. Delivery must be within 12 weeks of the competition winner accepting their prize.
- The prize includes delivery of the new product but not installation or removal of old appliances.
- Following confirmation of the prize as outlined in 2.6, Abel and Cole will contact the winner to arrange delivery of the boxes.
- The promotor is Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- The choice of Stoves range cooker is subject to stock availability. If the original choice is out of stock, the winner will be offered an alternative choice, or the option to wait until the original choice is back in stock.
- Stoves shall not be liable for ensuring the size and fuel type is applicable for the winner’s home. It is the winner’s responsibility to select a correct size and fuel type.
- Delivery of the Stoves range cooker will be arranged within 12 weeks from when the winner confirms their details as required in 2.6.
- Stoves is liable for delivery of the product only. Stoves shall not be liable for installation or removal of an existing appliance.
- The winner will receive one Abel & Cole fruit and vegetable box per week, for six months, delivered to the address outlined in 2.6.
- Delivery of the fruit & vegetable boxes will begin 4 weeks from when the winner confirms their details as required in 2.6
- Stoves and/or Abel & Cole shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery of fruit and vegetable boxes, due to circumstances out of its control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.