Steam & Infuse™ Beer Can Chicken
There’s more to beer than just the perfect pint. Infuse your chicken with Dad’s best beer using our clever Steam & Infuse™ accessory kit. This is guaranteed to be Dad’s new favourite recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- To prepare the chicken rub, add the sugar, tarragon, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken then sprinkle over the rub mixture. Using your hands, massage the rub into the chicken ensuring it’s evenly coated.
- Transfer the chicken to a roasting tray.
- Open the beer, add half to the Steam & Infuse™ accessory and pour the other half in the tray with the chicken.
- Set up the Steam & Infuse function with the chicken standing up right.
- Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes until golden and cooked through. To ensure it’s done, pierce the thickest part of the thigh and juices should run clear.
- Transfer the chicken to a board and cover with foil. Let it sit for 15 minutes before carving.
- Carve up and enjoy – served best with a summery rice salad and a glass of white.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes