1. Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water. When cooked take out and plunge into iced water. Take out and drain.
2. Cut the tips into 7.5cm pieces and the rest of the stalks into 2.5cm pieces.
3. Put the 2.5cm pieces into a bowl and add the chervil, chives, parsley, tarragon and basil, then mix together.
4. In a separate bowl mix the mustard, lemon juice and oil, then season.
5. Cut the radishes into 3mm batons and put into the dressing.
6. Add three quarters of the dressing on the herb mix and season.
7. Put the herbs/dressing onto four plates.
8. Lay the asparagus tips on top and then pour the remaining dressing over the top and serve.
16 sticks medium asparagus
Branches of chervil, chives, parsley, tarragon and basil leaves torn into even-sized pieces
1 tsp grain mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper