World Tourism Day Spice Hamper Competition
27/9/2019 - 6/10/2019
OFFER SUMMARY: From Friday 27th September – Sunday 6th October 2019, Stoves is giving away a world spice hamper to celebrate World Tourism Day. For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook or Twitter post:
Facebook: Global cuisine opens up countless culinary potentials, so to celebrate #WorldTourismDay, we're giving away a world spice hamper. For the chance to win, simply comment below with your favourite dish from around the world.
Twitter: Global cuisine opens up countless culinary potentials, so to celebrate #WorldTourismDay, we're giving away a world spice hamper. To win, simply follow, RT and reply with your favourite dish from around the world.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with what their favourite dish from around the world is.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Twitter account, RT the competition tweet and reply with what their favourite dish from around the world is.
- The competition is open from 11:00am on Friday 27th September until 11:59pm on Sunday 6th October 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 6th October will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook or Twitter by Stoves on Monday 7th October 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform. This competition runs simultaneously across both platforms, and only ONE winner will be selected.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, email address and telephone number by 11:59pm on Thursday 10th October 2019, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the purchase and delivery of ONE world spice hamper with an assortment of spices. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The assortment of spices is the responsibility of the supplier, and Stoves are not liable for the selection, quantity or quality of the assorted spices.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves UK, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.