Simply tell us what makes your Mum stand out from the crowd
22/3/2020 - 24/3/2020
OFFER SUMMARY: From Sunday 22nd March until Tuesday 24th March, Stoves is giving away 1 x £50 Marks & Spencer voucher at random.
Facebook: Happy Mothering Sunday from Stoves Win a £50 M&S gift voucher for your Mum by simply telling us what makes her so great.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with what makes their Mum stand out.
- The competition is open from 13:00pm on Sunday 22nd March until 10.00am on Tuesday 24th March. Any entries after 10:00am on Tuesday 24th March will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 24th March. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name and address details by 11:59pm on Tuesday 31st March, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the purchase and delivery of ONE Marks & Spencer £50 gift card. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves UK, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.