#Stoves100 1970s Favourite Childhood Movie Competition
23/7/2020 - 30/7/2020
Offer Summary: From Thursday 23rd July until Thursday 30th July, Stoves is offering ten lucky participants the chance to win a free exclusive Stoves pair of oven gloves.
- This competition is only open to residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), it's subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the original post with their favourite childhood movie.
- The competition is open from 5pm on Thursday 23rd July until 10am Thursday 30th July. Any entries after 10am on 30th July will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- TEN winning entries will be selected from Facebook by a panel of Stoves judges, on Thursday 30th July.
- Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winners will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes one pair of Stoves branded oven gloves. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.6.
- Stoves will arrange the printed oven gloves to be mailed to the address as outlined in 2.6 Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stove’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled printing or delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for printing. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.