Stoves On Tour - Chatsworth Country Fair Twitter Prize Draw
22/8/2018 - 27/8/2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STOVES CHATSWORTH COUNTRY FAIR TWITTER PRIZE DRAW 22ND AUGUST (the “Prize Draw”)
To be in with a chance to win, you need to follow the instructions in the Stoves Twitter post shared at 11am 22nd August 2018.
Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Stoves Chatsworth Country Fair competition and is organised by Stoves UK. Participants automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is live from 11am 22nd August 2018 – 3pm on 27th August 2018. Stoves reserves the right to adapt the conditions, prizes, definitions or other information, or to cancel the competition, at any time without any form of prior announcement.
- Only entrants from the UK with UK postage addresses are eligible.
- Participation in the competition gives the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Chatsworth Country Fair for each day of the festival. There are 6 x tickets to be won in total.
- 3 x winners will be chosen at random on the 27th of August at 3pm when the competition has closed, and winners will be announced at 4pm on the same day. Each winner will receive 2 tickets.
- Entrants will be contacted via Twitter if they are chosen as a winner. The winner must respond to such notification and provide the details requested or they will forfeit the prize.
- Winners will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their full name and day they would like to attend the festival. Once the name and email address are provided it will be passed onto the Chatsworth Country Fair team who will share an e-ticket with the winner to confirm their place. Winners should bring their ID to the fair on the specified day to claim their prize.
- The Promoter will arrange the prize no later than 3 days after the winner has responded to the notification in section 5 above. The Promoter is not responsible where incorrect details are provided.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The names and counties of winners will be available on request to: Stoves, Marketing, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
The promoter: Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Ltd, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
Data including your name and address will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and only used in relation to this competition. For full details on how we process your personal data please see our privacy notice: http://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/