Stoves Countryfile Live Competition
11/7/2018 - 23/7/2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STOVES COUNTRYFILE LIVE TWITTER PRIZE DRAW 23rd July (the “Prize Draw”)
To be in with a chance to win, you need to follow the instructions in the below Twitter post shared on 11th July 2018 at 3pm.
Want to be part of summer's best day out? For a chance to #win tickets to @CountryfileLive on 2-5th August, enter by liking and RTing this post. #CountryfileLive (link)
Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Stoves Countryfile Live Twitter competition and is organised by Stoves UK. Participants automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is live from 3pm on 11th July 2018 – 3pm on 23rd July 2018. Stoves reserves the right to adapt the conditions, prizes, definitions or other information, or to cancel the competition, at any time without any form of prior announcement.
- Only entrants from the UK with UK postage addresses are eligible.
- Participation in the competition gives the chance to win a pair of tickets to Countryfile Live in Blenheim Place. There are 20 pairs of tickets to be won. Each winner will receive 2 tickets.
- The Countryfile tickets can used for one day of the festival. Winners will be asked to select their preferred date when they redeem online.
- 20 x winners will be chosen at random on the 23rd July at 3pm when the competition has closed, and winners will be announced at 5pm on the same day.
- Entrants will be contacted via Twitter if they are chosen as a winner. The winner must respond to such notification and provide the details requested or they will forfeit the prize.
- Winners will be sent two codes (one per ticket) to use online (URL to be supplied). They can choose to download as an e-ticket or have physical tickets sent out to them in the post. Winners are required to bring their tickets and ID to the festival on their chosen day to claim their prize at the gate.
- The Promoter will arrange the prize no later than 3 days after the winner has responded to the notification in section 5 above. The Promoter is not responsible where incorrect details are provided.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The names and counties of winners will be available on request to: Stoves, Marketing, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
The promoter: Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Ltd, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
Data including your name and address will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and only used in relation to this competition. For full details on how we process your personal data please see our privacy notice: http://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/