10/8/2020 - 17/8/2020
OFFER SUMMARY: From Monday 10th August until Monday 17th August, Stoves is giving away 1 x £100 food shopping voucher to the best home grown veg..
Facebook: WIN! To celebrate #NationalAllotmentWeek, we're giving you the chance to win £100 in food shopping vouchers! Simply comment on the original post and show us your best homegrown produce. T&Cs apply.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with a picture of their homegrown produce.
- The competition is open from 3:00pm on Monday 10th August until 10.00am on Monday 17th August. Any entries after 10:00am on Monday 17th August will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random on Monday 17th August. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name and address details by 11:59pm on Monday 24th August, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the purchase and delivery of ONE £100 food shopping voucher. The winner can select a voucher from any of the following: Sainsburys, Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Asda, Waitrose or Morrisons. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves UK, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.