National Allotment Week Fruit & Vegetables Hamper Competition
13/8/2019 - 18/8/2019
OFFER SUMMARY: From Monday 12th August 2019 – Sunday 18th August 2019, Stoves is giving away one fruit & vegetables hamper in celebration of National Allotment Week. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook or Twitter post:
Facebook: Nothing compares to the taste of fresh, British-grown produce, so to celebrate #NationalAllotmentWeek, we're giving away an organic fruit and vegetables hamper.
For the chance to win, simply comment below with your favourite vegetable to cook with.
Twitter: Nothing compares to the taste of fresh, British-grown produce, so to celebrate #NationalAllotmentWeek, we're giving away an organic fruit and vegetables hamper. For the chance to win, simply RT, follow and reply with your favourite vegetable to cook with.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with the name of their favourite vegetable to cook with.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to retweet the competition tweet, follow @StovesUK and reply to the competition tweet with the name of their favourite vegetable to cook with.
- The competition is open from 11:00am on Tuesday 13th August until 11:59pm on Sunday 18th August 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 18th August will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition. This competition runs equally across Facebook and Twitter. ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook or Twitter by Stoves on 22nd August 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform, and only one winner will be selected.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the purchase and delivery of one fruit and vegetables hamper. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.