Longleat Food & Drink Festival Competition
5/6/2019 - 12/6/2019
OFFER SUMMARY: From Wednesday 5th June 2019 – Wednesday 12th June 2019, Stoves is giving away a Family Day Ticket to Longleat Food & Drink Festival on 22nd and 23rd June 2019. For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post:
Facebook: In need of fantastic food and irresistible live demonstrations from the likes of John Torode and Lady Emma Weymouth?
We’re giving away one Family Day ticket to Longleat Food & Drink Festival. To win, simply comment below with what you would be most excited to see.
Twitter: In need of fantastic food and irresistible live demonstrations from the likes of @JohnTorode1 and @Emma_Weymouth?
We’re giving away one Family Day ticket to @Longleat Food & Drink Festival. To enter, simply follow, RT and comment with why you’d like to go.
Instagram: In need of fantastic food and irresistible live demonstrations from the likes of @JohnTorodeCooks and @EmmaWeymouth?
We’re giving away one Family Day ticket to Longleat Food & Drink Festival. To win, simply comment with what you would be most excited to see. Link in bio for T&Cs. #Longleat #LiveCooking #FoodFestival #BritishCooking #BritishSummer
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with what they would be most excited to see.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Twitter account, RT the competition tweet and reply with why they would like to go.
- To enter the competition via Instagram, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Instagram account, and comment on the competition post with what they would be most excited to see.
- The competition is open from 12:00pm on Wednesday 5th June until 11:59pm on Wednesday 12th June 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 12th June will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by Stoves on Thursday 13th June 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address by 11:59pm on Sunday 16th June 2019, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes ONE Family Day Ticket to either the Saturday or Sunday of Longleat Food & Drink Festival 2019. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- A Family Day ticket comprises of TWO Adult Day tickets and TWO Child (3-15 years) Day tickets. No other ticket arrangement is available.
- The Family Day Ticket gives access to TWO adults and TWO children to Longleat for one full day. Admission must be made within standard opening times.
- Following confirmation as outlined in 2.6, the tickets will be mailed to the winners within two working days.
- The winner must present the ticket at the entrance to gain admission. Stoves are not responsible for failure to provide the ticket. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Stoves are responsible for arranging the tickets only, travel and expenses are not included.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for failure to attend the show.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves are responsible for arranging the tickets only, all other expenses are not included.
- Any additional members present at the venue, outside of the two adults and two children that are stipulated in the Family Day Ticket as outlined in 2.8, will have to pay full price for entry.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Following confirmation as outlined in 2.6, the winner should contact Stoves if their tickets have not arrived by Tuesday 18th June 2019, and alternative arrangements will be made.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.