Country Living Spring Fair Ticket Competition
16/3/2019 - 19/3/2019
OFFER SUMMARY: From Saturday 16th March 2019 – Tuesday 19th March 2019, Stoves are giving away 10 pairs of tickets to @CLFairs London on Thursday 28th March – Sunday 31st March 2019. For the chance to enjoy a day of foodie inspiration, interior tips and unique crafts and gifts, simply follow the @StovesUK Twitter account, RT the competition tweet and reply tagging who you’d love to take along with you.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter. The competition is only open to participants purchasing for their own use (i.e. end users). Stoves reserves, the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and/or exclude Participants at its sole discretion at any time for any reason.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Twitter account and RT the competition tweet by tagging who they’d love to take with them to the Country Living Spring Fair.
- The competition is open from 11am on Saturday 16th March until 11pm on Tuesday 19th March 2019. Any entries after 11pm on Tuesday 19th March will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- 10 winners will be selected by the Stoves team on Wednesday 20th March, each winner will be awarded one (1) pair of tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair.
- Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message. The winner must respond to the notification tweet within 3 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes tickets only. There is no cash alternative.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances) t/a Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition. The prize includes tickets only, any travel or accommodation required is at the winner’s expense.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.