Chatsworth Country Fair Ticket Competition
19/8/2019 - 25/8/2019
OFFER SUMMARY: From Monday 19th August 2019 – Sunday 25th August 2019, Stoves is giving away a pair of tickets to Chatsworth Country Fair on 30th August, 31st August or 1st September. For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post:
Facebook: Win tickets to Chatsworth Country Fair on 30 - 1 September.
For your chance to win, simply comment below who you're most looking forward to seeing - James Martin, Hairy Bikers or Mary Berry?
Twitter: Win tickets to @ChatsworthHouse Country Fair on 30 - 1 September.
For your chance to win, simply follow, RT and reply with who you're most looking forward to seeing - James Martin, Hairy Bikers or Mary Berry?
Instagram: Win tickets to Chatsworth Country Fair on 30 - 1 September.
For your chance to win, simply follow and comment below who you're most looking forward to seeing - James Martin, Hairy Bikers or Mary Berry? #Win #Chatsworth #FoodFestival #Competition
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Stoves, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with who they would be most excited to see – Mary Berry, James Martin or the Hairy Bikers.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Twitter account, RT the competition tweet and reply with who they would be most excited to see – Mary Berry, James Martin or the Hairy Bikers.
- To enter the competition via Instagram, the participant needs to follow @StovesUK Instagram account, and comment on the competition post with who they would be most excited to see – Mary Berry, James Martin or the Hairy Bikers.
- The competition is open from 15:00pm on Monday 19th August until 11:59pm on Sunday 25th August 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 25th August will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by Stoves on Monday 26th August 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform. This competition runs across all three platforms, and only ONE winner will be selected.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, email address and the day of the festival that they would like to attend by 11:59pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes ONE pair of tickets to either the Friday, Saturday or Sunday of Chatsworth Country Fair. The winner will choose which day they would like to attend. There is no cash or prize alternative. Decisions on which day to attend are final, and cannot be changed at a later date.
- A pair of tickets comprises of TWO tickets, which will gain admission for two people. No other ticket arrangement is available.
- The pair of tickets gives access to TWO people (children or adult) to Chatsworth Country Fair for one full day. Admission must be made within standard opening times.
- Following confirmation as outlined in 2.6, the tickets will be emailed to the winner within two working days.
- The winner must present the tickets at the entrance to gain admission. Stoves are not responsible for failure to provide the tickets. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Stoves are responsible for arranging the tickets only, travel and expenses are not included.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for failure to attend the show.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Stoves, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Stoves will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Stoves is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Stoves shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Stoves’ reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Stoves reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Stoves are responsible for arranging the tickets only, all other expenses are not included.
- Any additional members present at the venue, outside of the two persons that are stipulated in the pair of tickets as outlined in 2.8, will have to pay full price for entry.
- Stoves shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Following confirmation as outlined in 2.6, the winner should contact Stoves if their tickets have not arrived by Thursday 29th August 2019, and alternative arrangements will be made.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.