Could YOUR project be a Stoves Community Kitchen?
Because we believe that the heart of the home - and the community - is the kitchen, we're giving away £10,000 worth of brand new appliances to transform kitchen facilities in community projects across the UK.
We want to hear from projects that are owned, developed and led by the communities they serve so we can help them reach even more people. Previous winners have included youth clubs; schools for children with additional learning needs; community projects that support the homeless; a pensioners dinner club and organisations that help to educate people of all ages about cooking, food and nutrition.
To enter all you have to do is tell us about the work you do, how you help people and the community, and what difference winning new kitchen appliances would make to your project. Ten entries will be shortlisted and put to a public vote.
The annual competition has three winners. Bronze and Silver winners will receive Stoves appliance packages worth £2,000 and £3,000 respectively, with the Gold winner receiving £5,000 worth of appliances.
If you would like to enter your charity or community project for a chance to win up to £5,000 of appliances and be named as a Stoves Community Kitchen, then simply fill in the entry form below.
Nominations close on Friday April 13th 2018, with the shortlist announcement and voting starting the end of April.
Nominations are now closed and voting will open on Monday April 30th.
*Stoves Community Kitchens - Terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to charities, community projects, non-profit organisations or social enterprises in the UK. The nominated projects need to be owned, developed and led by the communities they serve. The winners may be asked for evidence that their organisation qualifies.
- A shortlist of entrants will be chosen from all valid entries by a judging panel comprising representatives of Stoves and other experts. Entries will be judged on the information provided and how this shows that the community project will benefit from the prize. The shortlist will then be put to a public vote via Stoves' Facebook page.
- There will be three prizes:
- Gold winner: Stoves kitchen appliances to the retail value of £5,000
- Silver winner: Stoves kitchen appliances to the retail value of £3,000
- Bronze winner: Stoves kitchen appliances to the retail value of £2,000
- There is no cash alternative or brand alternative.
- Installation, kitchen alterations and removal of old appliances is not included in the prize. Delivery is included to a single mainland UK address only.
- Prizes are subject to stock and availability. Stoves reserves the right to change, withdraw or amend the prize at any time.
- The winners will be contacted using the email address supplied and must reply to accept their prize within ten working days. If a response is not received, the organisers reserve the right to allocate the prize to a runner up.
- The winners are required to choose their products within ten working days of accepting the prize. Delivery of the products must be accepted within a month (subject to availability). Stoves reserves the right to refuse the winner's product choice due to stock.
- Winners are responsible for choosing products that are suitable for the space/facility in which they will be used.
- Winners are responsible for the installation of the products by a Gas Safe qualified engineer or NICEIC registered electrician and for carrying out full health and safety assessments.
- Stoves products are designed for domestic use, therefore, organisations in receipt of products through Stoves Community Kitchens will not receive a manufacturer's warranty.
- By entering the competition, the organisation is confirming it is happy to take part in publicity. This may take the form of a press release and photography at the shortlisting and winning stages. These materials would be used to promote the competition on social media and in local and trade publications during and after the competition. Winners must co-operate with Stoves's PR team to produce these materials within one month of receiving their products.
- Winning organisations must supply details of its website and any available social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, etc) so that Stoves can use them within press materials.
- Entrants found to be gaming the competition in any way will be disqualified.
- Entry closes on Friday April 13th 2018