COULD YOU BE A STOVES COMMUNITY KITCHEN?
Because we believe that the heart of the home (and the community) is the kitchen, we’re giving away £20,000 worth of brand new appliances to transform kitchen facilities in community projects across the UK.
The nominated projects need to be owned, developed and led by the communities they serve and the nominations must explain why kitchen appliances would add value to the project.
Nominations will open twice a year and for each wave there will be three winners:
Bronze and Silver winners will receive Stoves appliance packages worth £2,000 and £3,000 respectively, with two overall Gold winners per year receiving £5,000 worth of appliances.
Want to submit your charity or community project for a chance to receive up to £5,000 of appliances? Tell us why you deserve to win using the entry form below and you could be contacted in the coming months...
- This competition is open to charities, community projects, non-profit organisations or social enterprises in the UK. The nominated projects need to be owned, developed and led by the communities they serve. The winners may be asked for evidence that their organisation qualifies.
- There will be three winners for each wave of the competition. A shortlist of entrants will be chosen from all valid entries by a judging panel comprising representatives of Stoves and other experts. Entries will be judged on the information provided and how this shows that the community project will benefit from the prize. The shortlist will then be put to a public vote via Stoves’ Facebook page. The winner and two runners up will be determined by the number of votes they receive. The decision is final.
- The next entry wave will officially re-open in January 2018.
- There are three prizes per wave:
- Gold winner: £5,000 worth of Stoves kitchen appliances
- Silver winner: £3,000 worth of Stoves kitchen appliances
- Bronze winner: £2,000 worth of Stoves kitchen appliances
- The winner must accept their prize in writing within 10 working days of being contacted by Stoves. The prize must be delivered to the winner within six months of accepting the prize.
- All prizes are subject to stock and availability. Stoves reserves the right to change, withdraw or amend the prize at any time.
- Delivery of prize may take up to eight weeks and Stoves reserves the right to refuse the winner's product choice due to stock. There is no cash alternative.
- Installation, kitchen alterations and removal of old appliances is not included in the prize. Delivery is included to a single mainland UK address only.
- By entering, you understand that the name, image and details of the organisation and individuals associated with it may be used on the Stoves Facebook and Twitter pages, website and in other publicity. By accepting the prize, winners agree to a photo shoot and also to take part in publicity around the campaign.
- Entrants found to be gaming the voting process in any way will be disqualified.