1. Place a rack over a baking sheet, place the fish on the rack and season with salt.
2. Season the Swordfish with salt. Place the olive oil in a shallow bowl and place the swordfish steaks in the oil, sprinkle over the dried oregano, turn the swordfish in the bowl to coat both sides then remove and shake off excess oil.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill or cast iron griddle pan until very hot.
4. Dredge the swordfish in the breadcrumbs and transfer to the grill.
5. Cook, turning once, the fish should be just short of opaque in the centre and slightly on both sides, cook for about 10 minutes in total
6. Season to taste, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over the fresh oregano leaves and serve with the lemon wedges
Recipe supplied by San Carlo
4 swordfish fillets, skinned
Fine sea salt
300ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp dried oregano
300g breadcrumbs (bought or homemade)
1 tbsp fresh oregano