1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the quinoa in a fine sieve. Rinse under cold water. Bring quinoa and stock to the boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Separate with a fork and set aside to cool.
2. Rub the Moroccan seasoning over the lamb. Heat the oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer lamb to a rack over a baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes for medium.
3. Cover with foil and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
4. Meanwhile, combine the quinoa, olives, tomato, beans, onion and parsley in a large bowl.
5. Season with pepper. Combine the oil, vinegar, anchovy and garlic in a small bowl. Add the oil mixture to the quinoa mixture and toss to combine.
6. Slice the lamb. Divide the quinoa mixture among plates. Top with lamb and serve with Greek yoghurt and pomegranate and almonds.
250ml chicken stock
1 tbsp harissa powder
2 lamb rumps
2 tbsp olive oil
100g pitted kalamata olives, halved
140g sun-dried tomatoes
400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 red onion, thinly sliced
Bunch of flat parsley
For the dressing:
80ml olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
2 tbsp crushed garlic
Toasted flaked almonds